Breakout board for the Dreamcast Maple Bus (what the controllers are connected to).
- KDP Project Type
- Does this project have a repository?
May 23 2020
I could make it so a 40pin IDE cable could be used to connect it to another board for MITM, would make it a bit easier to use for that. It'll make the silk screen a little more complicated but it shouldn't be too bad. I probably should make it so a logic analyzer can be attached to both the console and controller side as well.
V2 is done and works but it's upside down to what I had intended, oops.
So for V3:
- Flip it
- Make it easier to connect to another board?
Mar 23 2020
Nov 7 2019
Nov 2 2019
Oct 25 2019
- Mount the flat flex connectors to the bottom so the cables don't need to be bent
- Switch the signal and ground pins
- Make it possible to put a 'man in the middle'?