BookStack currently doesn't support a file browser to reuse files like it does for images, so there's a catchall page to use for the time being.
I'm in the process of cleaning up what documentation I have following this methodology:
- Improve the documentations usability without altering its content
- Add bookmarks, fix document formatting issues, fix language encoding issues, export to modern formats (pdf, docx)
- HTML/web page based documentation is converted to pdf
- Original documents are to remain untouched and are either included or linked to
- Original documents are analyzed using Tika, the resulting metadata is posted online and included as a Metadata.txt